Saturday, October 18, 2008

Twitter

Well, been working on my etsy shop all day redoing my pics. I got the first page done and a couple of pics on the second page so I am making headway but it sure is time consuming!

Anyway, just found out about this thing called twitter, kind of like a chat room that is going constantly...it is fun, I already have 10 followers..... I didn't think I would like it at first, but it grows on you. It is interesting just checking in and seeing what people are doing during the day, or night....

My newest digital painting is to the left, what do you think, I am still undecided, I think I like it, but not sure yet.... Yes I am, I like it....hey I can change my mind if I want.

Well, back to the photos, talk to you all later.

1 comment:

  1. that's beautiful! very acid-dreamy lol...! It almost looks like it moves around onscreen, ya know?

    ReplyDelete