Saturday, October 11, 2008

Driving.....


So, yesterday I decided I needed to go do some things and I would drive myself instead of waiting for my daughter to take me. OMG, you don't realize all the muscles you use when driving until you've had surgery. I was so tired and hurting by the time I got home that all I wanted to do was take one of my pain pills and go to bed, at 2:30 in the afternoon!!!!

Seriously, I had purposely not taken a pain pill because I was going to be driving. I knew I would be in some pain, the thing is, every time I went to do something it hurt me to do it. I couldn't even use my left arm when turning the wheel! I did get my errands done but I learned that I am not yet ready to drive.

So, I did some more surfing on etsy and here are some of the shops I found for Halloween....

It's the small things(It's the simple things)

Funky Orange

KJM Silks

Home for the Holidays

There are lots more of course, those are just the ones I found in the last 15 or so minutes. Why not take a stroll through etsyland yourself today? Talk to you tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment