Friday, October 10, 2008

Eye Openers


Well, I recently had surgery on my arm. I had an inflamed ulnar nerve and carpal tunnel in my left arm. I asked the PA before the surgery when I would be able to go back to work and he said oh it will only be about a week. Well, needless to say that was wrong. here I am a week and a half later and the other PA says it will take at least 2 weeks and probably 3 weeks. I can use my arm but not nearly as well as before. I have to slowly get back into using it. I am currently typing one handed, not fun.....LOL.

I did find some more Halloween related shops check these out when you get a chance......

Peg Ander's shop

Asunder

The Porkchop Show

Becky's Bags

Luna Clay Design

That is just a few of the shops that I found today, will look again tomorrow though so check back.
I will try to write more tomorrow, but for today I am kind of tired. Bye for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment