Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sci-Fi


So, I am so bummed. My show wasn't on tonight like it was supposed to be. I watch Eureka on the sci-fi channel every Tuesday. I love the idea of all the gadgets on the show....some of them are way out there but some might actually be invented someday, and then of course there are those that could possibly happen someday but would we really want them?

There I go rambling again. I am very into sci-fi, did I mention that? Well, of course I did, I always do....LOL. I love to imagine what life will be like if a certain gadget is invented, or certain things come to pass. I would love to live for a long time just to see the changes that will happen. Can you imagine living through all the changes of the last 100 years? And the next 100 should be even more interesting!!

Well, need to work on my pendants for awhile, got my order of bails in today so I can finish up some pendants and get them posted tomorrow. Before I leave here are the shops I found today.....

Happy Haven

BeBop Moon

White Magic


Pipodoll

Orpheus Alchemy


Well, that's all for tonight, thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment