Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Beginning






Hi all, well, this is the beginning of my blogging. Well, not really, I had a blog a year or two ago but had no idea what I was doing. LOL.


Let's see, first I am a jewelry designer, I make beaded jewelry both strung pieces and beadwoven pieces. I also do the new Scrabble©tile pendants. I recently opened a shop on etsy and am having great fun with it, take a look sometime..... www.vickijoycedesigns.etsy.com.

There are so many great artisans on etsy. I have only scratched the surface so far and I have been on there daily looking at the different stores. I found some great shops for Halloween.... check them out.....Butterflygems-Scraps of time-Trevino Blanquet Glass.....and that is only 3 of them.

I wonder sometimes about how we got so machine made oriented. I know when I was a child we would make the decorations for the Christmas tree. We usually made our costumes for Halloween too, or at least our mother did. :-)

Well, I think that's it for today, come back and see me and I promise to keep up with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment