Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Blues


I guess the Monday blues happens even when not working, at least for me it does. I am still out for a while, still typing one handed, which takes forever. I woke up this morning and thought, ugh, it's Monday. Now, why should I care that it is Monday? I have no idea but apparently the Monday morning blues happens even if you don't have to go to work that day, very interesting....LOL.

I can't wait until my arm is better so I can start beading again. I have had to quit beading during all this or my arm will not get better and I will lose all use of that arm. Not something I want to happen but it is sooooo hard not to bead!!

Well, I did do some surfing on etsy though and found some more shops with Halloween things.....


FaeRealm

Witch Hollow Primitives (Witchhollowprims)

Signs of Happiness

Sleepy Hollow Prims


Well, that's it for tonight, have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment