Thursday, November 6, 2008

twilight

OMG I am sooooo sorry I have been so lax in my blog! I started reading the book twilight and couldn't stop, ended up reading all four books and then went to Stephanie Meyer's website and read the rough draft of book 5. I LOVE this series and now I found out the movie for the first book twilight is coming out this month.... 11/21/08, I can hardly wait and I don't usually go see movies I just wait for them to come out on DVD, not this one though!!!! I added the movie trailer above this post...hope you like it. Now, back to work.

I made my first and second sale. First was on 10/23/08 and the second one was on 11/01/08. I was so excited!!! I am still on cloud nine about them. I am going to go surf etsy now and see if I can find those Thanksgiving sites I promised. Hold on, be right back......LOL.

WoodCraftsandCandles gingerbread candles?

KindredSpiritSweets Sweets of course!

StoriesDivinations note cards.

PetitePeaPods How adorable........

SweetSassyBoutique Again, adorable!!

Okay, that is it for today. I will try to keep up with this better now. Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment