Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Job!!!!

<------Oldest Granddaughter (wearing my turquoise net necklace)!!!


I recently went job hunting because I was not happy with the changes that were going on at my work. I had already been told that come the first of the year, because of being bought by another company, that I was going to lose my Assistant Supervisor title and I had already lost the actual job. They weren't going to take my pay away but my whole point of the promotion in the first place was to move up and they were making it clear that was not happening. I was not the only one they did that to though, all of the Assistant Supervisors lost their job and will lose the title in January. Well, went out and found another job, pays slightly less but considering my job at old company and the one at new company it should have been a lot less....hmmmm.

Anyway, start the new job Monday and it will be 5 days a week for the 6 weeks of training and then I go to 4 on and 3 off....Woo Hoo!!!! I love being in training, it is always so easy!! If I could make money by being in school constantly I definitely would. Yes, I know some people actually do that by changing their major before they finish, but I hate not finishing something so, that is not an option for me.....LOL.

So, what do we have for Thanksgiving Shops on etsy....

Mouse Productions

Wind Flower

The Cozy Loft

Frannie's Heart

Well, that is all for today......have a great night all!!!

1 comment: