Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Movie


Well, went to see twilight the movie on Friday 11/21/08 and I thought it was great. Yes, there were things in the movie that weren't in the book and things that were in the book that weren't in the movie but no adaptation is ever as good as the book so I was very happy with the movie. I plan on going to see it again because I was too close to the screen the first time. I also plan on buying the DVD as soon as it comes out. I am still trying to figure out how to do my pendants for the book without copyright infringement....just haven't figured anything out yet. Well, that is not completely true, I do have a flameheart with the name Cullen in it on one of my pendants and I could do one for Edward, Bella, Jacob, so forth. Just wish I could come up with a picture though that would convey the movie that was not copyrighted. Oh well, something will come to me or the graphic artist that I have asked to work on it. When she figures it out I will be happy and she will be able to make some money....LOL.

The production company announced the next day that they "will" be making the next book in the series into a movie....New Moon. I can't wait......I love this series!! They made their investment back on the movie twice over just this weekend. They spent $37 million to make the movie and they made $70.4 million just over this weekend!! They had a very small budget because they are an indie film maker and they had never had a blockbuster before....this is only their 6th film so I think they did fantastic, all things considered, and I believe they will do even better on the next one. The stars have already signed on for the sequel.

I actually had to work today because we are in training and will be missing Thursday and Friday. It wasn't too bad though, the instructor kept us busy so the day went by fast but hated getting up that early on a Sunday!!

Well, I guess we will start looking at Christmas things next week. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment