Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Birthday!!!!




Well, today is my birthday....age? what's age? LOL. Anyway, my oldest daughter (digital altered art is of her) and her boyfriend and her oldest daughter took me to dinner last night for my birthday. They took me to Mickey Mantles in the city. OMG!!! They kept telling me not to look at the prices but.....it was sooooo expensive. The dinners come with nothing but the meat/seafood and the lowest one I saw was 29.95!!! If you want potatoes, vegetables, etc. then it costs extra, anywhere from 5.95 for the baked potato on up, the stuffed mushroom appetizer was 10.95. I am just not used to spending so much for one dinner, but I did have a good time and I finally ignored the prices and got what I wanted, I figured this was a one time indulgence that I get to have without having to pay for it myself....LOL.

So, let's see what I can find for Thanksgiving today on etsy.....

RockAbyeRetro-Adorable outfit!!

StampinGirl2-for Scrappers!

CraftyMimi-Ingenious!

GotTags-Tags of course!

EliteElishi-A PIF!!

Well that's it for today......see you later all!!

2 comments: